Full Time Executive Assistants
Screening of all calls
• Screening of all emails and the ability to respond appropriately
• Complete diary management
• Manage and co-ordinate meetings and diary of the COO and CFO
• Senior level client, stakeholder’s liaison
• Respond clearly and effectively to telephonic requests as well as verbal or written instructions.
• Routine office administration (expense control, typing, mail, filing, etc). Good telephone etiquette is expected.
• Knowledge of document management, tracking and filing systems, ability to apply technical/ professional skills.
• Ability to accept responsibility, work independently, and produce good quality work.
• Must be a team player, flexible, reliable and have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have good Interpersonal relations, Planning and Execution skills and good leadership skills.
• Basic knowledge of PFMA and Public Service Act and Regulations
• Knowledge of the Seta environment is an added advantage
1189 total views, 1 today